Personal Tax Returns
Let Bell Anderson handle your personal tax returns and we make it our business to ensure you pay the minimum legal amount possible.
An annual tax return is a legal requirement for an increasing number of people. With the continual increase in powers given to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) combined with its focus on ensuring taxpayers are paying the right amount of tax – getting it wrong can be an unnecessary costly mistake financially, perhaps a significant drain of time and emotions.
Fortunately getting it right, on time, every time is something that you get as standard at Bell Anderson.
Our approach is remarkably simple, you give us the work and we will take away the pain of dealing with taxes and ensure you pay the minimum legal amount possible.
We aim to provide you with:
- A complete yet simple, straightforward, no fuss approach that takes away the pain of dealing with tax.
- A tailored service giving you what you need, when you need it, without complication.
- High quality, right first time, tax return preparation and production.
- Access to our senior tax advisors for friendly support and advice.
- A cost effective way of ensuring you meet your compliance obligations whilst minimising your tax bill.
So that you don’t get . . . . . Worried, confused, concerned, burdened, late in filing your accounts or fined!
Almost a million people are fined every year for failing to get their self-assessment tax return completed on time. Don’t risk it, simply relax and let Bell Anderson take away all the hassle and ease your worries.
Our tax return service will make sure your return is completed and filed on time; no matter how complicated you think it might be.
Better still, we’ll deal with HMRC on your behalf and we’ll check their computations (they often get them wrong!) to make sure you don’t pay a penny more than necessary.
As well-established tax specialists, we also offer comprehensive tax advice on all aspects of personal taxation, including:
- Income tax.
- Capital gains tax.
- Inheritance tax.
- Trusts and estates